To Our Valued Customers
H&R Carpets and Flooring is continuing to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We want to make sure that you know we are taking this issue seriously and we are taking steps to limit the impact. This is a very fluid situation with daily changes, and we have created policies for this pandemic. Here are some of the things that we are doing:
- We are limiting the number of H&R team members that can be in the office at one time, as well as, the number of customers
- Any H&R team member who has been diagnosed with or shows any signs of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) will be required to stay home for a minimum of 14 days.
- We have had discussions about the importance of following protocols to help reduce the risk of spreading the virus
- Wash hands frequently and for a minimum of 20 seconds and/or use alcohol-based sanitizer (60% minimum)
- Disinfect work surfaces daily
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue that should be disposed of immediately – wash your hands after
- Maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet and avoid shaking hands
- Keeping your hands away from your face
If You Have a Showroom Appointment
We also have expectations for all our customers that have an appointment in our showroom:
- Appointments are for decision makers only to limit the number of people in the showroom.
- There will only be one appointment occurring in the showroom at any given time.
- We will be screening all appointments prior to them entering the showroom to ask reasonable questions regarding their exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Samples are not available for checkout at this time; however, we can order direct ship samples from manufacturers to help with the selection process.
- We are available for “virtual” appointments to start the process
Service & Installation
Additionally, we are taking measures with our Service & Installation teams to ensure that we keep them safe.
- Contacting customers prior to service to ask reasonable questions regarding their exposure to the Coronavirus to determine if it is safe for them to be in homes
- Installation crews will be focused on social distancing guidelines of 6ft which includes pets.
- We are trying to provide disinfectant wipes, gloves, and sanitizer as it becomes available.
Mostly, we appreciate our customers and want to keep them and our team as safe as possible. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these difficult times.